Membership will run from 1 March 2017 to 28 February 2018. The benefits are:
Cost of Membership – USD 20 per person
- Newsletters and judgments and updates on legislation from different countries
- Circulation of various African academic research or papers
- Access to the comparative matrix and its updates through the website login which will be sent on payment.
- Membership of the ISLSSL for the period.
- Receipt of the Juta Law African Legal Brief Workplace weekly newsletter.
- Discounted fees to attend the 1st African Labour Law Society (ALLS) conference and the South African Labour Law Society’s (SASLAW) annual conference at Sun City, South Africa, in September 2017. The rate will be R3700 per delegate for both conferences. The registration fee for non-members is R4500.
Once the invoice has been received, you will receive a welcome note, and an invoice. You may pay into the bank account or via credit card.
Please click here to complete a secure online membership application
Please download, complete and return this document to apply for membership