Thank you for your interest in joining the African Labour Law Society. This is a worthwhile commitment to the growth of the labour law discipline in the African continent
We encourage you to participate and network on the various platforms.
Membership is valid for 12 months from sign up and payment and the cost is USD30 or R500 per person for the period
- Newsletters, judgments and updates on legislation from different countries
- Circulation of various African academic research papers
- Access to the comparative matrix and its updates through the website login
- Membership of the ISLSSL for the period
- Receipt of the Juta Law IBA African Legal Brief Workplace weekly newsletter
- 4 e-publications from the University of Johannesburg only available with a member login
- Attendance at ALLS and partner events at members' rates
- Attendance at conferences at member's rates
Please click here to complete a secure online membership application
An invoice will be raised and sent to you for payment. You may do an EFT or a payment through PayFast with your credit card. Thank you for your support.